Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kick Off to Kindergarten: Trendy Tadpole Review

On our quest to find some of the cutest back to school clothes out there, I discovered The Trendy Tadpole. They carry a variety of kids tees, each with something witty, hip, or trendy, but all with quite a bit of personality.

I love when I can dress my son in clothes that really show what he's all about. I know we go through school learning not to judge on appearances, but I think clothes give us an opportunity to extend our personality. To put it all out there.

We were lucky enough to receive the Oh Snap! tee from The Trendy Tadpole. On more than one occasion, I've heard my son utter that phrase. Although I have no idea where he heard it from. The tee definitely exudes personality, and we've gotten lots of comments on it while we're out and about.Little Man told me the tee was "sooo comfy." And he absolutely loves the frog on the front. It's been washed over and over and the graphic and tee itself have held up exceptionally.
The tees do run small, as emphasized on the site. Be sure to order up a size.

Little man just told me the King of the Playground tee should be the next one we get. Definitely seems like another one that would fit him well.

10 comments:

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

Ha ha, that is so cute that your son actually says, "OH Snap!"
They have some cute tees, great find!

The Shopping Mama said...

I LOVE that shirt. It's so cute and my little man would like it, too. He's very into critters these days. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Beeb said...

That's so cute, I love it!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

That shirt's so cute! I'm learning that it's so different to pick out clothes for my grandson!

Allison said...

I love that shirt! My little one has just graduated the the big boy size but he's still four almost 5. Now it's all skulls and Transformers, things he's not into yet. I'll definitely have to check out those tees!

Kimberly said...

I love that shirt! How cute! My daughter is always saying "Oh Snap". I wish they made that t-shirt in larger sizes. I'd get one for her in heartbeat.

Cute!!!!

4 Lettre Words said...

King of the Playground is too cute!! Love these.

Night Owl Mama said...

LOVE IT!! too cute. My favorite is Oh Snap My dd says that ALl day long!

tiff snedaker said...

I LOVE Trendy Tadpole. We got a shirt from them about 4 months ago and it sill looks new. Cotton is soft and they don't pile. Very cute design!

Whitney said...

It is so hard to find tee that are cute for little boys. Such cute things!