Saturday, August 22, 2009

Small Talk Six: Bye-Bye Summer

Today’s Small Talk Six topic is “6 things you’ll miss (or won’t miss) about summer.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

I will miss...
1. My little one as he goes off to school
2. Fresh berries...and eating them as we pick
3. Going to the drive-ins
4. Corn on the cob
5. I'll even miss wrinkly little feet caused by too much time in the water

But, I will not miss...
6. Bugs!

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.

14 comments:

Lulu said...

i will miss the berries too...

My entry

Unknown said...

I loved the pics, especially those wrinkled feet.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh girl, I agree with you on every single one!!! It's been such a different summer for us, but great, my favorite season. So much I will miss, and yet so much I look forward too :)

~Tabitha

I am Harriet said...

Fun- wrinkly toes! I haven't seen those in years :)

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-see-saturday.html

just another mother said...

What a great 6 things to miss.... I'll miss those also!!!

Lizzie said...

I have yet to take my family to the drive-in. Perhaps next summer!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Love the picture with the wrinkly little toes.

Susan York Meyers said...

I LOVE drive ins!

God Bless,
Susan
Author of Callie and the Stepmother

kendahl a. said...

I SO agree with #6! I am way sick of bugs. They have been really bad this year for us!

Kelly said...

I really like your list. I'll miss those wrinkly little feet too.

here's mine
http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/08/small-talk-six-goodbye-summer.html

Amber! said...

Amen! Great list. Love the wrinkled feet photo.

Kara said...

Great list!

Unknown said...

I have not been to a drive in movie in FOREVER!

Susan Heim said...

Corn on the cob! Yum yum. We didn't eat enough of it this year.

Great list! Here's mine:
http://susanheim.blogspot.com/2009/08/small-talk-six-good-bye-summer.html