Monday, May 4, 2009

All the Powers in the World

Last night as I tried to get the little one to sleep, I kept hearing him playing in his bed. After one particularly loud thump, probably from someone jumping on the bed. (Probably from the same someone who pretended he had been laying perfectly still when I got to the doorway.)

He announced that he was using his new laptop. He had "just ordered some new battle gear online." And now he had "all the powers in the world."

I'm not quite sure what all these powers entail. But I'm assuming it includes the power to stay up way past bed time and the power to drive momma crazy.

I did, however, learn two things from this:
1. My kid has a very active imagination.
2. Momma must spend a little too much time online. (But, hey, maybe that's where I get my powers from too.)

4 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Hiliarious!

Nicole Feliciano said...

LOL. Glad you wrote that one down.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I love it! Don't you love children's imaginations. Your son is adorable.

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by TWB. That was awesome. Kids do say the darndest things.