Saturday, May 2, 2009

Eden Fantasys Review

This post is adult in nature. Do not click on links if little ones are in the room or you're at work!

I recently received a very discrete package from Eden Fantasys. Eden Fantasys carries a wide range of products to spice things up in the bedroom. You can find just about anything at their site, from games and videos to toys, lingerie, and lotions.

In the past, I've always thought that you found sex toys at scary stores located right off the interstate. (I live in a very rural area). But, Eden Fantasys completely changes that concept. They value privacy, shipping items in plain packaging, and they offer a welcoming community on their site, with a forum to post on and the opportunity to share reviews.

My little brown box contained Body Candy by Sexy Lving. It comes in three flavors, Cinnamon Hearts, Orange Creamsicle, and Chocolate Mint Truffle. Each flavor comes in it's own little tin, and without even opening them, I could smell how good the scents were.
The instructions included are simple: Warm a small amount of Massage Balm in your hands and massage over skin. Lick and rub at your leisure, but do not eat directly from the tin. (Of course, I giggled at that last part.) I can honestly say, each flavor definitely tastes just like you would expect. Yum!

And what's even better is that the products don't leave any residue behind. Skin is left feeling soft, but not sticky or greasy at all, which was a worry for me. They do have a bit of warmth to them, but I think that's an added bonus to a massage.

I love the quote on the Body Candy package: I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure (Mae West). I'm sure hubby and I will test this out a few more times just to be sure, plus it's the perfect way to tempt him into giving me more back rubs!

12 comments:

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Okay, now you really made me want to try this stuff...I've been debating for a bit...plus I could sure use a rub down.

Kelly said...

I love massages, they are so much better with some type of massage oil. These edible part one sound great. I will have to try them

Sara Elizabeth said...

Sounds fun :o)

tara said...

Those flavors sound fun! This was a great review and I'm pretty sure I want to try them now.

sheila said...

If it were Dorito flavored...I'd SOOOOO eat it from the tin! :o)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Cool, thanks for the review. I will check out there website. Pure Romance is another good one that is good about privacy and stuff.

Unknown said...

I love Eden Fantasys and somehow I've missed this little treasure but I think it might be next on my list!

Annette said...

I love working with Eden Fantasys. I have a giveaway (just posted like an hour ago!) right now on my blog.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Any massage is a good one! If it's flavored, even better!

Colette S said...

I definitely need a massage. A good one. I don't get them so yea it would be nice to try this.

Frantic Holly said...

Sounds like a great product! Off to check the site.

LauraF said...

mmm yum!! I want to try some!
Thanks for the review- I'm going to have to check the site out for Fathers' Day ;)