Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Random This Week

It's seems that whether it's here or in the house, I really can't put two coherent thoughts together this week. I bounce from one thing to another. Right now, the dishes are half done, half the floors have been cleaned, and laundry is just waiting to get put away. I just lose interest part way through everything. (Well, seriously, who likes to clean anyways?)

Sunday afternoons are supposed to be my relax time. Hubby always wonders why I'm so tired Sunday nights.

Here's why:
I get up at 5 am to go to work, after going to bed at 11, and getting up with the little one twice during the night. I get off work at 3, stop at the store to get groceries or odds and ends, pick up the little one if he's over at grandma's, then come home.

But even after I'm home, the groceries need put away, the dishes in the sink are piling up from the day, and I need to figure out what the schedule looks like for the week.

By the time I hit the couch, my feet hurt and I'm beyond exhausted. And the last thing I want to hear is, "why are you so tired?" Hearing that just makes me want to smack somebody.

So, if my I'm cranky or scarce on Sundays, that's why. Just pure exhaustion.

3 comments:

Mrs Zeee said...

i hear ya! i have been bumping into things all weekend!! i'll blame exhaustion too LOL

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Sounds completely justified to me!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I totally agree with you. I think if husbands would live one week in our shoes, they would never question our exhaustion again.