Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thoughts from the Kids

As the little one was counting change this week:
This one's 10 cents, this one's 1 cent, this one...this one is dirty cent.

After hearing me complain that there was a hole in my sheets:
Get some duct tape. Duct tape will fix it, momma!

When a storm rolled in this week:
It's just the sky warriors playing their drums.From my 4 year old niece:
We went to the apartment yesterday. Daddy had to pee. And to check if they had toilet paper. And the yesterday before yesterday, we paid all the money for the apartment.

Also from my niece (completely out of nowhere):
I hope my mommy's not drinking wine. She gets crazy when she has wine. I mean, crazy.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

The wine comment is hilarious - something my kids would say :)

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Those are too cute! Kids say the funniest things!

sheila said...

That's very funny! It just cracks me up how they just come out with whatever they want to say.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Kids are the best!

Chrissy said...

Haha, how cute! I love the sky warriors. :-) And how funny about the wine. Probably not something her mother would want her to be spreading around. ;-)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That is so funny! I love all the amusing things kids say!