Friday, May 29, 2009

Fat Flinging Fridays

Fat Flinging Fridays starts today over at Mommy23Monkeys. With summer coming, I'm dreading swimsuits and shorts. I know there's not much time left to lose those last couple of pounds I need to get rid of.

Before having a little one, I weighed much less. And it's been a long journey to where I am now. I've learned to set small, obtainable goals and to find ways to sneak in workouts. I have to make a plan that fits my lifestyle. Trying to change my lifestyle drastically has failed before, and I hate setting myself up for disaster.

So, my goals for this week are to workout every other day (aiming for 4 times during the week). And to eat healthy meals at reasonable times. (I know I tend to eat late at night, so I need to focus on that.)

Are you joining in Fat Flinging Fridays? Let me know what healthy living goals or tips you have!

3 comments:

Rhea@mommy23monkeys said...

Hi Staci! I'm so glad you are joining me for FFF! I know we can do this. Good luck this week!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

My husband and I are going to do the Jillian 30 day shred together. They have a workout a day that is under 30 minutes and works out all your areas. I have heard good things about it.

Amber! said...

oh! I am so in!!! I just joined a gym yesterday that has the most fantabulous childcare!