Over at Small Talk Six, today's topic is the ocean. They want to hear 6 things we love or hate about it. To be honest, I can count the number of times I've been to the ocean on one hand. So, this week is a tough one for me.
1. I love the sound. It' so relaxing: waves crashing, birds squawking, the wind blowing.
2. I love laying on the beach. A nice secluded beach, a good book, and a cold drink. Perfect.
3. Seashells, we love collecting them. Maybe it's because it's something we can't do at home, but searching for seashells is so exciting.
4. I hate not seeing the bottom. I'm terrified of what could be lurking down there!
5. Sand drives me crazy too. It gets in everything: the car, clothes, my purse, and usually my eyes too!
6. The beachgoers tend to gross me out. Swimsuits are meant to cover certain areas, Speedos are not appropriate for any man, let alone a 300 lb one. And don't get me started on top-optional beaches. Yuck!