Today’s topic is “6 things you loved or hated about school.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I loved seeing my friends year after year.
2. I loved writing papers. (I'm a nerd like that.)
3. I hated having to get up early every single day!
4. I hated taking tests. They always made me anxious.
5. I loved playing sports throughout the school year: cross country, track, soccer, and softball.
6. I hated getting a bad grade. I was a straight A student, but I remember getting an "N" in 4th grade (for not satisfactory). I tried to hide it in my desk so my parents wouldn't see it.