***Contest Ended: Congrats to samsakara!***
I don't know about you, but we go through a ton of paper towels in our house. From wiping faces, to cleaning spills, to cooking, the paper towels are always on hand.
VIVA Towels and Food Network’s Sunny Anderson have partnered up for the Get Closer to Your Food campaign. Sunny's cooking is simple and sophisticated. And very hands-on. Her fork-free recipes offer several fresh ideas where fingers are the only required utensil.
Grilled Corn and Black Bean SalsaIngredients:
(makes 3 cups)
- 2 ears of corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 small jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Recipe Courtesy of Food Network & Sunny Anderson.
Win It:To celebrate the Get Closer to Your Food campaign 1 lucky reader will win a year's worth of VIVA towels (12-rolls)
To enter: Visit Fork Free Foods and tell me a recipe you'd love to try.
Want extra entries? (Leave separate comments for each)
- Follow me on Blogger
- Grab my button
- Add me to your blog roll
- Follow me on Twitter (Leave your username)
- Tweet this giveaway (Leave link)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post. (Leave your link)
Giveaway ends 11/16 at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be notified via email. Open to US only.
Thanks to M80 who contacted me on behalf of Kimberly-Clark for this campaign and is supplying the giveaway prize.