Everyone keeps asking what I want for Christmas. And I hate answering that question. I'm not the kind of person who asks for anything for Christmas. I'm happy to give gifts, but I always have felt uncomfortable opening gifts. It's not that I'm not easy to please. I am. I'm happy with anything. I just feel weird opening gifts in front of people.
But this year I have a very short wish list. (Maybe a little longer than last years list though.)
1. A new pair of jeans. Specifically these Jolt jeans. I have about 2 pairs of jeans that fit and don't have a rip or missing button somewhere on them. And these jeans from Jolt look so comfy.
2. More French Vanilla coffee. This stuff is addictive. Mmm...
3. To print my photos. I haven't printed photos out since March of '07. There's a whole lot of printing and scrapping to be done.
4. A new pair of sneakers. The reason?Mine are a little bit worn.
5. And finally, I want the belly to warrant wearing this tee. If I only get one thing off my list, this would be the want I want the most. And after having this one my list for the last 4 years. My fingers are crossed that it will finally be my time.
What's on your list this year?
Good list. lol I am getting addicted to coffee lately and that is a yummy flavor indeed.
Amen to a comfy pair of jeans!
Good luck with the belly. =)
Although if you get the last item on the list, you might not be able to fit in the first. Hmmmm....
Good luck hon!
Oh, and for prints, Snapfish is ALWAYS giving away free prints, all you have to do is pay for shipping. It's fabulous!
You are pretty low-maintenance! :-) I hope you get everything on your list - including baby #2 this year. I have no idea what I'll be asking for yet - maybe a new lens for my camera. With a birthday in October, I always have a hard time coming up with a new wish list for Christmas.
That time of year again? Hmm...I should get some ideas together, huh?
Jeans are on my list too!
A new cell phone. Maybe the iphone?
I think new sneakers are definetely needed. Good luck getting fit into that shirt ;-)
Post a Comment