Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chocolate, anyone?

I've been putting off all things Christmas related this year. I love the holidays, but I just can't seem to get in the spirit. Honestly, it doesn't feel like December, let alone feel like Christmas should be here already.

Yesterday, I started our holiday creations. I decided to go with something simple this year, chocolates. Every year, we do something homemade to go along with the gifts we've bought. I thought this would be a nice change from the crafty things I've done in years past.

We ended with 150 or so mini chocolates, with rice krispies, pretzels, kit kat, oreo, and coconut inside. Only a few were taste tasted, and they are pretty darn yummy. Chocolate covered cherries will be coming next. Mmm...

1 comment:

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Yes, please. Those look so yummy!