Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday's Amusing Moment

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one my son zones out on. Yesterday, he was at grandma's, zoning out at the able (mostly from pure exhaustion). When anyone would say his name, he wouldn't acknowledge them at all. Yet, this conversation ensued.

Grandpa (to grandma): When are you going to be ready to do the barn work?
GM (rather loudly, and out of nowhere): When I grow up, okay?

Then he quickly returned to complete absorption in cartoons.

And yet another random moment in our house:

Now I'm off to return to my coughing, sneezing, trying to hold my eyes open, welcome to cold season self.

3 comments:

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

Kids are so funny. I hope you feel better soon!

Bloggymommy said...

That is so funny!

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Lol, too funny! At least he was sort of paying attention. :-) Very cute.