Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Few Awards

A big thanks to Bridgette at The Not-So-Blog Blog who passed the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award on to me.

The rules for this one is to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it onto another 5 blogs…

Hello. My name is Staci and I am addicted to…

1. Mountain Dew. It's how I make it through my day.

2. The internet. Oh, what would I do without you?

3. Taking pictures. The camera is always in hand.

4. Makeup. Never leave home without it.

5. Coffee. My other caffeine fix.



Thanks to Joanne at Barely Domestic Mama and Bloggymommy at Coming To You From the Land of Ahhhhs... I've been given the following award:


So here are the rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm horrible at following directions, so I'm not going to directly pass these onto anyone. But here's a few of the blogs I love. Ya'll can feel free to grab these if you haven't received them already, I know a lot of you have though. So here's a little linky love (in alphabetical order too, since I'm feeling a little OCD today).

AJ at A Little Bit Nutty
Alyson at Three P's in a Pod
Cat at 3 Kids and Us
Jess at Nothing But Purple
Kim at What's that Smell?
Kimberly at All About Kimberly
Sara at My Sippy Cup Runneth Over
Sarah at Mom Tips and Notes From the Zoo
Susan at Life in a House of Blue
Susan at What Happened to my House?
Tena at Punky Monkey's

4 comments:

Jess NBP said...

Thanks Staci! I've already received the Fabulous blog one but not the second one. :)

Jess NBP said...

You've also been tagged here, http://www.ruggratsx2.com/2008/12/awards-and-tags-nov-dec-edition.html

Anonymous said...

I answered the 2nd one too and I also tagged you earlier tonight. :)

http://www.allaboutkimberly.com/and-the-award-goes-to

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

Thanks Staci. I haven't gotten either of these. I'm really bad about this also. I just posted something about being tagged and awards. I just threw it all together and told people to grab what they wanted. lol