Sunday, December 7, 2008

Think Thin Thursday on Sunday

So, I totally stink. I missed last week's Think Thin Thursday altogether, and am 3 days late this week. I do have to say, I did meet my goals from my last post, which were to exercise twice a week for at least 30 minutes. Even with things being totally hectic, I managed to fit in an hour and a half worth of workouts.

This week, we are to post about our successes last week. I've managed to cut back on my snacking, and am working towards making everything I eat worth while. I have this horrible tendency to munch when I'm watching tv, but I've avoided doing it almost every night this week.

My goal for this week is to drop another 1-2 lbs. I'm starting out at 143, blah, one of the two I lost the other week came back to haunt me. I'm blaming it on Thanksgiving. All that turkey and mashed potatoes just looked too yummy. This week I'll be much more focused and be prepared to weigh in on Thursday this time!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Congrats on meeting your goals! Did you sign the Shrinky Linky?