Thursday, November 13, 2008

Think Thin Thursday: Week 1

Over at the Not-So-Blog Blog, Bridgette is hosting Think Thin Thursdays, as a way to offer support and motivation for those of us (okay, me) to work towards our goals, whatever they may be.

So, for the first time in about a year, I drug my feet onto the scale. It stopped itself at 144 lbs. Just to clarify, I'm 5'7", so it's within the normal range according to BMI calculators, but closer to the higher end than I would like. Before having GM, I weighed 115. I'd be happy somewhere in between the two.

My goal for the week is to drop down at least 1-2 lbs. I know I need to set small goals for myself, or I'll only get frustrated.

Here's an old photo of me for some self "thinspiration"
This was taken about 4 months or so after I started dating hubby-a little over 5 years ago-don't mind the messy room!

Next week, I promise to have a scale photo to share, there just wasn't enough time in the day today.


6 comments:

Bridgette said...

YAY Staci! Glad you are joining us! We can do this!!

Kris said...

YES! I am so glad you are joining too. Your goal sounds good, I'm starting small too!

Nicole Feliciano said...

So cute, I think this is a fun way to stay inspired.

Bloggymommy said...

I would join and start doing this since I am still loosing weight but I don't have a scale and never will.

Dear Lord woman! You were S K I N N Y!!! lol I haven't been that skinny since my mom was preggers with me! I would LOVE to be that size! Ahhh...

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Good luck with this! I'd kill for your current weight so I really need to participate!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Good luck with this! I think a pound or 2 a week sounds like a great goal.