The [IN]Place System is designed to work with any work environment. The file folders are transparent, but durable, and come with an erasable marker for labeling. The sticky notes come in a variety of colors to allow you to color code to your heart's desire, and everything is portable.
During the webcast with Peter Walsh and OfficeMax's Julie Kreuger, they offered several tips to organize your work space.
- Keep things you use often within arms reach.
- Keep flat surfaces clear of clutter.
- Don't be afraid to purge any unneeded papers after 6 months. Did they get a sneak peek at my house?
- Create a routine for yourself. This can mean filing mail as it comes in, or storing your child's papers in a way that works for you.
- Decide what you want from your area, then buy what you need to achieve it, not the other way around.
I also appreciate that each item can be used on it's own or with other pieces in the system. As a mom on a budget, it's nice to buy only what I need when I need it.
Be sure to keep an eye out at OfficeMax for the [IN]Place System coming out this week. I can't wait to check out more items from the line.