Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Night

1:30 am: Little man woke up, crying inconsolably
1:45 am: Got him settled in our bed
2:00 am: He starts complaining that his ear hurts
2:52 am: Complaints and wiggling stop, throwing up starts
3:05 am: Finish cleaning up my bedroom, his bedroom & the bathroom
3:06 am: Realize cat was locked in spare bedroom
3:08 am: Hear cat throwing up
3:12 am: Finish cleaning stairs, dining room & living room
3:15 am: Crying starts again, along with requests for food
3:20 am: Little man is chomping on crackers & watching cartoons while I attempt some peace on the computer

Good thing I can live without sleep.

3:33 am: Cat's throwing up again. I feel round 2 starting.

10 comments:

tara said...

oh my Staci! Please tell me you're sleeping now!

Laurie said...

I know that scenario all too well! Where are the men when we are waking? I wonder

Celina said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear it was a rough night. Hope tonight is better!

Chrissy said...

Oh no, what a terrible night! I hope no one else throws up!! Now you REALLY need some rest.

Bloggymommy said...

Oh sweety! I'm so sorry! That really stinks! (no pun intended) Hope everyone gets some sleep and starts feeing better...even the cat! lol ((hugs))

MamaJoss said...

Lovely. Both of my little one have double ear infections and mine are about to start bleeding from all of the crying around here. I feel for you Momma! Oh and hubby is away for business...glorious times!

Jenny said...

I hope your little guy is feeling better now. Tell me, how do you operate without sleep? I need that power.

Kris said...

Oh wow! What a night!!!

Amydeanne said...

ahhh i totally understand this! hugs.

Sweet Serendipity said...

Ahhh, the joys of motherhood. Bless you little mama!