Over at MomDot, today's Small Talk Six is about being uncomfortable. They want to know six things that other people do that make me squirm.
1. Touching me: I hate to be touched. I know it sounds awful, but my little one is the only one I really enjoy hugs from. I love to snuggle with him or hold his hand, but I despise when other people feel the need to touch me.
2. Reading over my shoulder: When I'm on-line hubby always wants to know what I'm looking at, what I'm typing, what I'm reading. Seriously, if I needed you to know, I'd inform you. So back off!
3. Hearing someone file their nails or chew on ice: Yuck! It makes hurt just thinking about it.
4. Smoking around my son: I used to smoke, and only quit a few months ago. But, I never in my life smoked around my child, and he has even asked someone what they were doing when they lit up nearby. In my opinion, it shows a complete lack of respect to smoke near someone's child.
5. Sharing too much information: There are moments when people just say way too much. There are things that should remain private, and I don't want to hear about them. Seriously, I have times when I'm speechless because I can't imagine the things people tell me.
6. Being nosy: Again, I'm amazed at what comes out of peoples' mouths. If I wanted to say something, I would have said it already. The top questions that drive me crazy: When are you having another kid? Well, are you trying? Don't you think your kids will be too far apart? Ugh.
What do people do to drive you crazy?