Monday, April 20, 2009

My New Title

There are a few thing's I'm good at. I can make a little one laugh, I can play a mean game of soccer, and I can read The Ghostlight of Mater, complete with Lightening McQueen and Mater voices.

There are plenty of other things that I'm not so hot at. I usually burn everything I cook, I can barely sew a fallen button back on a pair of pants, and somehow I always answer wrong when playing imaginary games.

But, today, I earned myself a new title. Brace yourself for this...I am now, the Queen of Goat Catching.
I got a hold of them, got them still, and their collars were on in about 4 seconds flat. My daddy was so proud. And all I could think is, you might be a redneck...

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Sounds like good times!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

ha ha well I don't think I would be good at that so you got me beat. Sounds fun though:)

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Hilarious! What a talent.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

haha very funny. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day...I adore the title of yours...I feel that way often :)

Sarah said...

LOL - I must say I'm impressed!

I have an award for you over on my blog, you can find it here: http://www.livingmycharmedlife.com/2009/04/time-out-monday-mom-of-year.html

Laurie said...

LOL better you than me. I guess I could catch a goat after chasing after my lil ones.

Rob said...

LOL, sounds like a AWESOME talent to me, who cares if you cant cook as long as you can catch a goat. LOL. Love the site and posts. Check me out at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/

Chrissy said...

Hahaha how fun. Nice to be good at something, no matter what is it. :-) You earned your bragging rights!

tara said...

hahaha! That's great! Something I've never tried myself :D

The Mud Bug said...

LOL...that crossed my mind when I was reading your post (redneck). Although, I don't think you are. Good for you though to be able to wrangle a goat with their horns and stuff, lol.