Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kellogg's Cinnabon Snack Bars

When my sister was in college, we used to drive out on the weekends to visit her. One of my favorite parts of the trips was stopping at the rest areas along the way. And we always made sure we picked the one with a Cinnabons inside. Those Classic Cinnamon Rolls are amazing.

So, I jumped at the chance to try Kellogg's new Cinnabon Bars. The minute I opened the wrapper, I was met with the smell of cinnamon and brown sugar.
Each box contains 6 delicious bars topped with a drizzle of icing. They taste sweet and satisfying straight from the wrapper, but are amazing warmed up for a few seconds. They were a huge hit with everyone around here. And what's better, I can keep them in the pantry and we don't have to drive an hour or more to get them!

If you haven't tried them yet, you should really check them out the next time you're at the grocery store. I'm going to be picking up a box of the Caramel Cinnabon Bars next time I'm there. Yum!

Thanks to Mom Central for sending us a box of Cinnabon Bars to try out!

1 comment:

Theta Mom said...

Anything with word "cinnabon" in it, it HAS to be good!