Over at Small Talk Six, today’s topic is “6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I can pick things up with my toes. Thank you monkey toes.
3. I can put my foot behind my head. (I'm saying I can, not that it won't hurt like crazy or possibly get stuck.)
4. I can burp on cue. It's what I get for being surrounded by boys 24/7. I am so lady-like.
5. I can always manage to smack my hubby when he's annoying me without even looking. Somehow I always know just where to aim.
6. I can make a super cute kiddo. Okay, maybe not too strange, but I'm all out of ideas here.
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009.
No, my dh just runs into my hand when he annoys me! lol And yes, you're right on with #6! He is such a doll!
I like #6 the best -- from the mom of one cutie to another,it is truly a remarkable talent :)
geezz this is a hard small talk six.. i love number 6... i am sure i have that too (wink)
i tried no.1 and I can't do it!!! LOL!
Mine's here: http://genefaith.wordpress.com/2009/08/01/small-talk-six-bet-you-can%E2%80%99t-do-this/
I've always wanted to do that with my foot.
lol. awesome talent!
Smack the hubby? hahahahah -- u crack me up as always
That smacking your husband thing can come in handy
Lol, I used to be able to touch my nose with my tongue, but can't seem to do it now. Not sure why as neither has gotten any smaller!
Number four is great. Being surrounded by boys myself, I often lack grace. :)
hi staci !
long timeeee.. how hav u been ?
ive tagged you.. hee hee.. check 'Sach ka Samna' (face the truth) for the questions on my blog .. hope u do it.. just for fun !
happy f'ship day
I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at mommasgoneoverthewall.blogspot.com.
May I use some of the information from this post above if I provide a link back to your website?
Post a Comment