Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stuck.

I was so excited today to find the cutest shirt at the thrift store. It was trendy and just my size.

We get home, toss it in the wash, and I decide to try it on. Easily goes over my head, but I notice the sleeves are a little tight. Hmmm, the shoulders are really tight. And with that, I'm stuck.

I tugged and pulled and struggled. And nothing. Still Stuck.

I stood in the bathroom, eying my predicament in the mirror. Tried wiggling, tried anything I could think of. Finally I had to call in hubby. He found it absolutely hilarious.

After a few moments of laughing, he pulled me free, my shoulders aching.

The shirt went straight to the trash.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that is such a shame Staci,I have a few t-shirts that aren't as comfortable anymore and that is very frustrating.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

LOL. Don't you just hate that when it happens? It happens to me quite a lot in the dressing room when I'm buying clothes... I keep forgetting I'm not that small anymore. Ooops! =)

Chanda said...

I've also had that happen in the dressing room! Luckily dh has been close enough to help me out usually (there was one time I had to ask the attendant, talk about embarrassing!)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw bummer! Better luck next time I guess:)

Anonymous said...

i'm not laughing at you... i'm laughing WITH you ;)

Shannon said...

Ooops lol I have had that with swimsuits.