Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Imagination

Little one and I are still fighting over that mirror and comb. I think he's trying to drive me insane.

I finally had to hide all the hair care products. (Especially after I caught him smelling shampoo bottles in his bed.)

I don't know what his obsession with hair care stuff is lately, but it'll definitely make for some embarrassing stories down the road.

Tonight at bedtime, he asked if he could have his mirror. I said no, I didn't know where it was.

His response, Well, I still have my imagination. You can't take that away, can you?

What am I going to do with little Mr Smartypants? He can be too smart for his own good sometimes.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

That is so clever. Trust our children to come out with the cutest remarks.

PorkStar said...

wow that is some smart kid. When he grows up he may be into the hair pulling thing? who knows... due to the sniffing of hair products.. i say

mummyof6monsters said...

your very own little metro sexual, lol:)

JosiahsMommy said...

Lol. What do you say to that?!

Felicia said...

My son does this too.. except for it is with lotion.

Amber! said...

Insane is a place my children drive me to frequently. And great thing he has that imagination, hopefully that will be the only place for that mirror and comb now!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

His comment is hilarious and VERY smart. Good luck with that!